<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Documentation - Free Legal Advice in India				            </title>
            <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/</link>
            <description>Aapka Legal Advice Forums</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 04:27:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>What is the difference between adjudication of stamp duty and ordinary stamping?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-is-the-difference-between-adjudication-of-stamp-duty-and-ordinary-stamping/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:42:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I recently discovered that a document in my family was executed on insufficiently stamped paper several years back. Given this situation, I want to know: What is the difference between adjud...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I recently discovered that a document in my family was executed on insufficiently stamped paper several years back. Given this situation, I want to know: What is the difference between adjudication of stamp duty and ordinary stamping?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>charulata nagar</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-is-the-difference-between-adjudication-of-stamp-duty-and-ordinary-stamping/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Does stamp duty vary between states for the same type of document?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/does-stamp-duty-vary-between-states-for-the-same-type-of-document/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:41:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have some old, unused stamp paper from almost a year ago and want to know if it can still be used. Given this situation, I want to know: Does stamp duty vary between states for the same ty...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I have some old, unused stamp paper from almost a year ago and want to know if it can still be used. Given this situation, I want to know: Does stamp duty vary between states for the same type of document?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>komal pagare</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/does-stamp-duty-vary-between-states-for-the-same-type-of-document/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is stamp duty the same for all types of agreements?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/is-stamp-duty-the-same-for-all-types-of-agreements/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:40:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I paid stamp duty on a document a couple of weeks ago and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Is stamp duty the same for all types of agreements?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I paid stamp duty on a document a couple of weeks ago and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Is stamp duty the same for all types of agreements?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>shivansh thakur</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/is-stamp-duty-the-same-for-all-types-of-agreements/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Can excess stamp duty paid on a document be refunded?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-excess-stamp-duty-paid-on-a-document-be-refunded/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:40:26 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I paid stamp duty on a document about two years ago and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Can excess stamp duty paid on a document be refunded?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I paid stamp duty on a document about two years ago and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Can excess stamp duty paid on a document be refunded?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>pankaj ketval</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-excess-stamp-duty-paid-on-a-document-be-refunded/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What happens if the wrong stamp duty amount is paid on a document?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-happens-if-the-wrong-stamp-duty-amount-is-paid-on-a-document/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:39:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I recently discovered that a document in my family was executed on insufficiently stamped paper just a few days ago. Given this situation, I want to know: What happens if the wrong stamp dut...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I recently discovered that a document in my family was executed on insufficiently stamped paper just a few days ago. Given this situation, I want to know: What happens if the wrong stamp duty amount is paid on a document?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>vivaan deshmukh</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-happens-if-the-wrong-stamp-duty-amount-is-paid-on-a-document/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Can old, unused stamp paper still be used for a fresh document?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-old-unused-stamp-paper-still-be-used-for-a-fresh-document/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:32:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I paid stamp duty on a document just last month and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Can old, unused stamp paper still be used for a fresh document?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I paid stamp duty on a document just last month and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Can old, unused stamp paper still be used for a fresh document?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>mahnoor ali</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-old-unused-stamp-paper-still-be-used-for-a-fresh-document/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What is e-stamping, and how is it different from physical stamp paper?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-is-e-stamping-and-how-is-it-different-from-physical-stamp-paper/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:32:14 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I recently discovered that a document in my family was executed on insufficiently stamped paper almost a year ago. Given this situation, I want to know: What is e-stamping, and how is it dif...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I recently discovered that a document in my family was executed on insufficiently stamped paper almost a year ago. Given this situation, I want to know: What is e-stamping, and how is it different from physical stamp paper?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>revanshu soni</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-is-e-stamping-and-how-is-it-different-from-physical-stamp-paper/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Can insufficiently stamped documents be validated later by paying a penalty?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-insufficiently-stamped-documents-be-validated-later-by-paying-a-penalty/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:31:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am about to sign an agreement and want to understand how much stamp duty I actually need to pay. Given this situation, I want to know: Can insufficiently stamped documents be validated lat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I am about to sign an agreement and want to understand how much stamp duty I actually need to pay. Given this situation, I want to know: Can insufficiently stamped documents be validated later by paying a penalty?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>atharv kulkarni</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-insufficiently-stamped-documents-be-validated-later-by-paying-a-penalty/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What is the process to get a document impounded for insufficient stamping?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-is-the-process-to-get-a-document-impounded-for-insufficient-stamping/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:27:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I paid stamp duty on a document almost a year ago and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: What is the process to get a document impounded for insufficie...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I paid stamp duty on a document almost a year ago and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: What is the process to get a document impounded for insufficient stamping?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>shivansh thakur</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/what-is-the-process-to-get-a-document-impounded-for-insufficient-stamping/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Can an unstamped document be used as evidence in court?</title>
                        <link>https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-an-unstamped-document-be-used-as-evidence-in-court/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:24:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I paid stamp duty on a document just last month and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Can an unstamped document be used as evidence in court?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span data-sheets-root="1">I paid stamp duty on a document just last month and later realized I may have overpaid. Given this situation, I want to know: Can an unstamped document be used as evidence in court?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/">Documentation</category>                        <dc:creator>saaditya solanki</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://aapkalegaladvice.com/free-legal-advice/documentation/can-an-unstamped-document-be-used-as-evidence-in-court/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		